To register or renew your membership online, please click <here>.
For the remainder of this year, dues for all are only $0.96! Beginning next year, non-active duty alumni are $20 and active-duty are $10 with multi-year sign up discounts available.
Benefits of Membership:
- Continuous and timely information regarding alumni and the Naval Academy
- Professional and career networking opportunities
- Regional & historical site visits
- Guest speakers & career mentoring
- Social and athletic events (Army/Navy, golf tournaments, BBQs, etc)
- Community and chapter volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to directly support the Brigade of Midshipmen
- Opportunities to promote the Naval Academy within the community
The Stuttgart Naval Academy Alumni chapter supports the following activities:
- Provides direct support to area alumni in the form of communications with respect to all matters Alumni Association, relocation support, professional support through business networking programs, social programs and get togethers, interactions and information exchanges with other military organizations, speaker programs from Senior Leadership team at the Naval Academy through midshipmen as well as local military and civilian leaders
- Engages with local commands to heighten awareness of the Naval Academy, and conversely, highlight any information from those organizations that might be relevant to alumni
- Funds administrative programs, offset costs for various social events, guest speakers, startup funding for large fund raising events, food and drink when collectively watching games, and others
- Offers local opportunity to catch up with classmates and shipmates whether you are active duty, retired, or separated by simply staying engaged
- Engages local Blue and Gold Officers (BGOs), who encourage exceptional individuals to seek a naval career through the Naval Academy and other officer-accession programs.
- Membership is open to all alumni, surviving spouses, and those who rose their hand on induction day (voting membership is defined in the by-laws)
- Membership dues
- Non-active duty alumni are $20 for 1 yr or $50 for 3 yrs
- Active duty alumni are $10 for 1 yr or $25 for 3 yrs
- Graduates of 1984 and prior receive free membership! (please send an opt in email to be considered an active member)
- Dues are collected every January (prorated at $5/$10 for 6 months, $2/$5 for 3 months)
- Membership qualifies individuals for board and officer positions